Zionist False Flag ...

Zionist False Flag attack in the sea of Oman  

RSS

kinglear
(@kinglear)
Member Admin
14/06/2019 1:05 am  

https://www.rt.com/news/461807-pompeo-blame-iran-tankers-attack/

It appears that the U$ government is blaming Iran for attacks carried out this morning against two Japanese oil tankers in the Sea of Oman. If you suspect this is a Zionist false flag attack your gut feeling is probably correct considering that the Japanese prime minister was meeting the Iranian Supreme Leader in Tehran today, Iranian ships rescued the sailors onboard the two vessels, and the only evidence the U$ has provided is some grainy video that supposedly shows Iran’s IRGC removing mines from the ships, along the simple fact that the only people who Benefit from this attack are the Zionist Neocons advocating regime change in Iran. The real truth, is that this is a false flag attack most likely carried out by the CIA, Mossad, or some local Sunni proxies, to garner increased support for the major air campaign against Iran that Isreal and the Zionist Trump administration is hoping for. However, my gut tells me that setting fire to a couple Japanese oil tankers is not a strong enough casus bell for war with Iran, instead I suspect that this is a prelude for the real casus bell which will most likely involve a attack (or attempted attack) on U$ military forces in the region (i.e. a U$ Destroyer striking a mine, or being fired upon by imaginary gunboats like in the Gulf of Tonkin incident). Evidence to my theory is lended to, by the fact that the U$ Navy announced that their sending a additional destroyer to the same location the supposed Iranian “attack” took place. If this hypothetical future “attack” occurs against U$ military forces, their will be massive outrage among the U$ population (especially the Right-wing Christian Zionist evangelicals that make up (((Trumps))) base), which will be used by President (((Trump))) and his Zionist masters to garner support for a massive air campaign against Iran (they won’t launch a full-blown ground invasion, because the U$ citizenry won’t be able to handle the site of flag-draped coffins coming home, which would ruin (((Trumps))) re-election efforts), that will cripple Iran’s fragile government and weak military, thus leading to eventual regime change like what happened in Yugoslavia in the aftermath of the 1999 air campaign.

Know that I’ve explained the basic parameters of the escalating crisis with Iran, let’s sit back and analyze the big picture of why this is happening and what this means for the rest of the world. As I’ve explained in my previous post on the myth of Russiagate, their is clearly a unusually large amount of disinformation being put out in the last few years by the mainstream media organizations controlled by both sides of the faux U$ political spectrum. This includes not just the Russiagate myth peddled by Democrats on CNN and MSNBC (though remember that FOX news conservatives believe in the fake Russian interference as well just not the “Collusion” narrative), but also the concept of Donald Trump as an “Anti-Establishment”, “Populist”, that cares more about helping the White working class (getting out of NAFTA, preserving the Saftey-net, and reducing immigration) then starting wars for Isreal and cutting taxes for (((Wall Street))). In reality, Donald Trump has governed just like a typical Reagan-Bush Republican, who passed a massive Tax cut for the wealthy, attempted to destroy the safety-net, let’s in a million immigrants a year, and is threatening war with Iran, still has troops in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan, has destabilized Venezuela, has withdrawn from the INF treaty with Russia, along with putting more sanctions on Russia in order to prepare the process of Balkanizing them, and started a Trade war with China to sabotage them as well (anyone who believes it’s about saving jobs should check out the USMCA). On top of this shitty economic and foreign policy, Trump has also been the first Republican president to openly support Same-Sex marriage, and has insinuated support for Gun control. This same phenomena can be seen in Western Europe with the “Right-wing populists” who claim to defend their countries national identities against mass immigration when in reality they are Zionist puppets who only oppose Muslim immigration because it’s bad for Jews and Homosexuals, while embracing Non-Muslim immigrants who can be used as cheap labor and to suppress the wages of native citizens by multinational corporations. 

In conclusion, it is obvious that all aspects of the faux Western political spectrum have been compromised by the Globalist, Liberal, ideology, and if we desire to challenge and defeat this virus that is spreading across the planet and destroying everything we hold dear, we must embrace ideas of both the Far-Right, and Far-Left, that are scorned and shunned by the powers at be, because they represent a negation of the Liberal ideology. In order to be successful we must be accepting off, forge alliances with, and have intellectual discussions with a diverse group of people with ideologies on both extremes that understand this common challenge. Because, if we don’t have a open mind, and accept others with different ideologies, and different backgrounds, who agree with us on who and what the enemy is, then they will puppet us and destroy us separately, and laugh at our ignorance as they complete the finishing touches on the new world order that was proclaimed in 1991. 

This topic was modified 4 months ago 2 times by kinglear
This topic was modified 3 months ago by kinglear
This topic was modified 1 month ago by kinglear

ITSNOTRIGHT
(@itsnotright)
14/06/2019 9:20 pm  

The US has every reason in the world to attempt to break up a potential alliance between Japan and Iran. Casus belli is a real thing. It has been since even before the days of Rome. Playing right into that are the reports that the ships were torpedoed or hit mines, which then made holes ABOVE the waterline. It seems that the US believes torpedos and mines can fly now. Or at least that they expect they can force the world to believe in that utter BS.

ReplyQuote
ITSNOTRIGHT
(@itsnotright)
14/06/2019 9:26 pm  

BTW: Why should Iran cause an environmental disaster on its own coast and risking war by attacking a norwegian and a german tanker. Its a typical false-flag operation by the US and / or one of their spitlicks.

ReplyQuote
OLFS
 OLFS
(@olfs)
15/06/2019 3:25 pm  

I know all to well what you mean when you say that Europe’s “Right-Wing populists” are really no different then Zionist Republicans like Trump. When the AFD entered the Bundestag in the 2017 elections, I really believed they were a Nationalist party that cared about preserving Germany’s national identity (stoping all Non-European immigration), and restoring our sovereignty (withdrawing from NATO and the EU, so we could kick out all the US troops and bring the Deutsche Mark back), only to find out their a bunch of Zionists that peddle Islamophobia in order to make us more supportive of Isreal and Homosexuals. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no fan of Muslim immigration to Germany (Germany should be German just like the Muslim world should be Muslim), but at the same time, I respect the fact that they have done a better job preserving their traditional culture then we have, and I totally support Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas, in their fight against the Zionist state.

This post was modified 4 months ago 2 times by OLFS

ReplyQuote
Share: